We are the Neilson's, Garret and Mari and soon to be a sweet little baby, we are not sure if I have a girl or a boy in my tummy yet, but anxiously awaiting the ultrasound on my birthday, April 10! We can't wait. At first we thought we would like a boy, since my husband's family has 5 nieces and just one nephew, but now that we are so close to knowing, I would just like to know if I could buy a pretty pink dress or a big tonka truck. A baby can only have so many green and yellow outfits.
Garret and I met through mutual friends, about 3 1/2 years ago on Halloween. First time I saw him, he was in a Burger King costume, not my idea of a night in shining armor. But despite his shyness he got my phone number and didn't call me for 3 more months. It was quite a wait, but worth it. We got married in October of 2009 and have been ridiculously happy ever since!
We have moved a few times but finally settled in the beautiful Valley of Heber City Utah. I work as a massage therapist in Park City and he works as a mechanic of a used car dealership in Springville.
Our Big Day Oct. 24, 2009
First Christmas together 2009 Temple Square Utah
Camping trip 2010
Telling my sister that I was pregnant!
My mom's birthday present this year!
Our Big Day Oct. 24, 2009
First Christmas together 2009 Temple Square Utah
Camping trip 2010
Telling my sister that I was pregnant!
My mom's birthday present this year!



I thought I better comment on your blog too! I am stoked you started one.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You are hot!